In episode six we have a few important announcements about some special projects.
We give our thoughts about Nosferatu, Bang! The Dice Game, and Islebound.
Lara has a delicious - and portable - game night grub recipe, and we end the episode with our recommendations of games you can take to family gatherings during the holidays.
Recipe from madewithhappy.com
Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
Ingredients: Bag of Tater Tots 8 slices of bacon, chopped 1 cup of cheese, grated 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning skewers
1. Cook your tater tots according to directions until golden brown in color. Ours was in a 425 degree oven for 2030 minutes.
2. Once you pull them out of the oven, let cool for approximately 25 minutes until you can skewer them onto the skewers. I suggest 67 per skewer.
3. Once on the skewers and on the pan, sprinkle ranch dressing over each of tater tots.
4. Then sprinkle the bacon and then the cheese.
5. Into the oven for an additional 10 minutes unti
Episode five is a very special episode! First we talk about some games! Those include Ascended Kings, Freya's Folly, The Refuge and Police Precinct Second Edition.
There is no Game Night Grub segment because we had the pleasure of interviewing game designer Jason Allen!
Jason is the designer of Ascended Kings and he joins us to tell us all about it.